Fine print (Trademarks, Terms & Conditions, & Copyright)
Momentum Bay is the registered trademark of Momentum Bay LLC. Momentum Bay Associates, Sustainable Texas, the Momentum Bay logo, ECO BOOT CAMP, ECO [BOOT CAMP], GREEN BOOT CAMP, GREEN [BOOT CAMP], green power 4, green power 4 Texas, Texas Green Building Tours, green your wallet, & the taglines "Striving for a healthy, sustainable Texas" & "greening your life" are trademarks of Momentum Bay, LLC. LEED is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council. All other names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
BY USING THE ECOBOOTCAMP.COM OR GREENBOOTCAMP.COM WEB SITES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE A PARTY TO AND BOUND BY THIS TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE ECO BOOT CAMP OR THE GREEN BOOT CAMP WEB SITES.
1. Use of the Site. You represent and warrant that (i) you will use the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites only as authorized by Momentum Bay, (ii) you will not use the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites for any unlawful purpose or to encourage any unlawful activity, including infringement of any copyrights owned by Momentum Bay or its licensors or misappropriation of any trade secrets owned by Momentum Bay or its licensors, (iii) you will not use the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites in any way that could stress or burden Momentum Bay or others' use of the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites , including but not limited to any act of trespass or under similar theory, (iv) you will not authorize anyone else to use your account or password for the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites, and (v) you will not reverse engineer any part of the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites nor will you reproduce, copy, sell, assign, transfer, rent, license or otherwise exploit for any purposes the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites, except as expressly permitted in a prior writing by Momentum Bay.
2. Copyright. The ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites are copyright © 2002-2008 by Momentum Bay, LLC. All rights reserved.
3. DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ECO [BOOT CAMP] AND GREEN [BOOT CAMP] WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND MOMENTUM BAY, ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS AND AFFILIATES (COLLECTIVELY " MOMENTUM BAY " FOR PURPOSES OF SECTIONS 3 AND 4) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Momentum Bay from any and all loss, liability, damage, cost or expense, including attorneys fees, arising out of a third party claim or threat of claim against Momentum Bay, including claims based on intellectual property or rights of a third party, because of your use of the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] Web Sites in violation of this Terms of Service.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL MOMENTUM BAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MOMENTUM BAY WEB SITE OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER SUPPORT SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF MOMENTUM BAY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY CASE, MOMENTUM BAY'S MAXIMUM TOTAL LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE ECO [BOOT CAMP] AND GREEN [BOOT CAMP] WEB SITES WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO MOMENTUM BAY DURING THE PREVIOUS THREE MONTHS (IF ANY).
1. Contact Data
You may elect to provide us with information that personally identifies you ("Contact Data"). Contact Data may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number. You may send updates and corrections for your Contact Data to firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Uses of Information Collected
Momentum Bay uses your Contact Data to send you information about our company and our products or services, our clients and their products or services, and to contact you. You may choose not to provide us any Contact Data. In such an event, you can still access and use the ECO [BOOT CAMP] and GREEN [BOOT CAMP] web sites; however, Momentum Bay may not be able to provide you additional information.
3. Confidentiality and Security of Contact Data
4. Other Limits to Your Privacy
This web site contains links to other web sites. Momentum Bay is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
5. Children's Privacy
This web site is not intended to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect any Contact Data from anyone we know to be under 13 years of age.
Momentum Bay, LLC